Restoring History on the Shores of Camano Island
The magic of The Camano City Schoolhouse has been alive since it was built in 1906. This historic one room school house was in use until 1936 and has since been used as a gathering and event space. In 2012, the Schoolhouse was purchased by The Camano City Schoolhouse Foundation. The Foundation has partnered with Pelletier + Schaar to renovate and restore this piece of history to it's original and full potential. Through hours of planning and volunteering, we are hoping to achieve our goals in the near future. On March 25th and 26th the Schoolhouse, and other historic Camano Island landmarks, will open their doors to the public. This will be a great opportunity to visit, learn and contribute to the restoration of the Schoolhouse.
For more information visit camanoschoolhouse.com.
Rendering of future renovations